looking for a cateye micro cc-6000

aggiewaterfowle

Guest
There were some posts a couple months ago about the Cateye Micro CC-6000.

I recently acquired a bike that came with this computer but unfortunately the head unit LCD
has failed.

Anybody have a working head unit that is willing to part with it?

S.

The future lifespan of a CC-6000 is questionable, and the cost of a similar new computer is so low,
it might not be worth much trouble trying to find one.

news:[email protected]...