Looking for a flat saddle

Brad Keeter

Guest
Considering the San Marco Regal, I want a saddle without the upsweep in the back or nose. Any
suggestions

For a flat saddle try a San Marco Squadra, if you can find one.

Mike Yankee

(Address is munged to thwart spammers. To reply, delete everything after "com".)

"Brad Keeter" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Considering the San Marco Regal, I want a saddle without the upsweep in the back or nose. Any
> suggestions

Love it, and I find that there is a pronounced rise in the rear which is great for hills. Have two
in boxes as spares and have rode across Canada on one, however the issue is if you find a saddle
that fits, stock-up.

The Koobi Silver, and probably all the Koobi saddles are quite flat. I am happy with mine.

Joe