Looking for a flat saddle

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Brad Keeter, May 10, 2003.

  1. Brad Keeter

    Brad Keeter Guest

    Considering the San Marco Regal, I want a saddle without the upsweep in the back or nose. Any
    suggestions

    Tags:

  2. Mikeyankee

    Mikeyankee Guest

    For a flat saddle try a San Marco Squadra, if you can find one.

    Mike Yankee

    (Address is munged to thwart spammers. To reply, delete everything after "com".)

  3. "Brad Keeter" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Considering the San Marco Regal, I want a saddle without the upsweep in the back or nose. Any
    > suggestions

    Love it, and I find that there is a pronounced rise in the rear which is great for hills. Have two
    in boxes as spares and have rode across Canada on one, however the issue is if you find a saddle
    that fits, stock-up.

  4. Joe Nordic

    Joe Nordic Guest

    The Koobi Silver, and probably all the Koobi saddles are quite flat. I am happy with mine.

    Joe