Looking for a Giant TCR Composite

friedmikey

Jan 20, 2005
I apologize for the spammish post, but I thought some of you folks might be interested...

My good friend's shop just got a big shipment of Giant TCR Composite bikes in. As I understand it, these are pretty hard to come by at the moment. His shop got the largest allotment in the US right now (TCR One and TCR Zero in S, M, M-L, and L). Obviously I'm biased, but I absolutely love my TCR Zero and I love to see my friend do well, so I thought I'd pass the info along. I believe they'll ship them anywhere.

Mt Tam Bikes
31 Sunnyside Ave.Suite C
Mill Valley, California, 94941
Office: (415) 389-1900
Fax: (415) 389-9826
eMail: [email protected]

I hope you girls and guys don't mind me posting this. =D

friedmikey said:
I apologize for the spammish post, but I thought some of you folks might be interested...

My good friend's shop just got a big shipment of Giant TCR Composite bikes in. As I understand it, these are pretty hard to come by at the moment. His shop got the largest allotment in the US right now (TCR One and TCR Zero in S, M, M-L, and L). Obviously I'm biased, but I absolutely love my TCR Zero and I love to see my friend do well, so I thought I'd pass the info along. I believe they'll ship them anywhere.

Mt Tam Bikes
31 Sunnyside Ave.Suite C
Mill Valley, California, 94941
Office: (415) 389-1900
Fax: (415) 389-9826
eMail: [email protected]

I hope you girls and guys don't mind me posting this. =D
What's his pricing? Deals for Cyclingforums.com members?

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I just returned from AIDS/LifeCycle 4 this afternoon. I'm not sure if he's doing any specials on the bikes. I'll ask him about his pricing.

Not looking for the TCR, but if he gets in a large shipment of C50's that are competitively priced let me know! Really, I didn't realize Giant composites were in tight demand, just saw a ton of 52s and 54s in a LBS.