Looking for a good bike in decent price range!

Ayaz

Oct 7, 2010
I've been looking for a good road bike since a long time. I tried to google some of them which I have been hearing from some of my friends. Found some good one's & one of them was the "Cannondale CAAD8 - 6" ! But before spending money on it I would like to know if there are some more bikes in the similar range or may be little bit higher than this. so if anyone one knows about some more of "Cannondale's" or any other please let me know. Any help would be appreciated!

Try looking at the Bikes on Bikesdirect.com. They have Kestrels, Motobecames, and several other manufacturers.

I've had a Motobecame 600DS for 6 years, and it has held up well. I used to use it for trails only, with my son and stopped cycling for a couple of years. I'm back trying to get back in shape (as an old guy should), and using the 600DS for a couple of months, and then buying a Motobecame Vent Noir Road bike. It's a Shimano 105 rig, and fits my price range. They do have bikes in several price ranges, and compare with much higher priced bikes, in the way they are rigged. They offer very good guarantees, no tax, and free shipping.

Good bike hunting!

Motobecame 600DS seems a nice one! Thank you for sharing the website. I tried looking out for the countries in which they would ship the cycle but Indian is marked in yellow region with other countries as well which they mentioned as temporaryly suspended!