General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Looking for a good excel food log

Started by Tangy · · Last activity · 5 posts · 595 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 May 2005
Last activity
8 May 2005
Original author
Tangy
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
595
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello,

    Anyone have a good excel sheet food log they could send me way?

  2. gman99 said:


    Tangy said:

    Hello,

    Anyone have a good excel sheet food log they could send me way?

    What are you trying to track ??

    Food, I would guess.

  3. Tangy said:

    Hello,

    Anyone have a good excel sheet food log they could send me way?

    Just use Fitday.com. Obviously, you have internet...
    --
    -Larry

  4. Myself I wouldnt pay $29.95! for fitday. I use PDF - Formatted Daily
    Progress Reports. This PDF file consists of your 12-week
    Training-for-LIFE™ Schedule, the Eating-for-LIFE Method, the
    20-Minute Aerobics Solution™ and the Training-for-LIFE™ Experience
    (Upper and Lower Body Workouts). You can also use Excel™ -
    Formatted Daily Progress Reports The Eating-for-LIFE Method, and The
    Training-for-LIFE™ Experience. These are all FREE from
    http://www.bodyforlife.com/exercise/journals.asp

    PDF file: http://www.bodyforlife.com/exercise/downloads/bfl_charts.pdf

    Excel™ Eating-for-LIFE Method:
    http://www.bodyforlife.com/exercise/downloads/bflnutrition.xls

    Excel™ The Training-for-LIFE™ Experience:
    http://www.bodyforlife.com/exercise/downloads/bfltraining.xls

  5. walters45885 said:


    Myself I wouldnt pay $29.95! for fitday. I use PDF - Formatted Daily
    Progress Reports. This PDF file consists of your 12-week
    Training-for-LIFE™ Schedule, the Eating-for-LIFE Method, the
    20-Minute Aerobics Solution™ and the Training-for-LIFE™ Experience
    (Upper and Lower Body Workouts). You can also use Excel™ -
    Formatted Daily Progress Reports The Eating-for-LIFE Method, and The
    Training-for-LIFE™ Experience. These are all FREE from
    http://www.bodyforlife.com/exercise/journals.asp

    Damn! I responded to your last message before reading this one, so I
    guess I'm still pretty good at recognizing the "Body for Life"
    faithful. We've become so accustomed to the Pavelites that we totally
    forgot about the Body for Life cult!
    --

    JMW
    http://www.rustyiron.net

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.