Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Looking For A Good Mountain Bike !

Started by CrypticXero · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,067 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
6 September 2004
Last activity
7 September 2004
Original author
CrypticXero
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,067
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well I am looking for a new mountain bike ! haha cause the last moutain bike i got was a cheap bike from K-Mart haha don't ask my dad bought it for me haha what happen to the K-Mart bike you ask ? haha I was doing some major jumps and crazy terrians on it and it broke in half haha I didn't get injured hehe

    I am look at the new 2005 Trek Bikes ^.^ yaa they releasing some new bikes !

    Currently looking at

    MOUNTAIN</B>
    FULL SUSPENSION

    anyone can tell me which one fits me ?

    i like riding bike paths in chicago lakeshores which is really awesome but the damn wind sometimes are really harash hehe i also like my bike to go as fast as possible 40-50 miles max i can go on a mountain bike , some i go down hard rocky roads when theres construction hehe so can anyone help me ?

    age : 17
    height : 5'10 I think

  2. For sizing there's no substitute for going down to a local store that sells Trek bikes and seeing what you fit.

    Or by "fit" did you mean what sort of bike (hardtail or full suspension) is best for what you want to do with it? 🙂

  3. Damn- with the way you write, May I be the first to suggest a helmet? Second- got to the LBS and see what fits you, and third...if you can really spin a Kmart MTN bike up to 50 miles an hour, why are you buying a bike ? I am sure the Discovery Channel will give you one.

  4. Telegram Sam said:

    Damn- with the way you write, May I be the first to suggest a helmet? Second- got to the LBS and see what fits you, and third...if you can really spin a Kmart MTN bike up to 50 miles an hour, why are you buying a bike ? I am sure the Discovery Channel will give you one.


    come to think of it I never ever bought a helment haha and ya I can go 50 miles on a k-mart bike but after that it has problems yikes ! I don't got a bike now so I want one haha

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.