Looking for a good software to track rides

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mathieu Masse, Feb 11, 2003.

  1. Hi all,

    I was just looking for a FREE software to keep track of my rides on my computer. I got a small
    spreadsheet in Excel going but it lacks the reporting capabilites of most software.

    Thanks in advance

    Mathieu

    Tags:

  2. Maner

    Maner Guest

    CycleAtlas, http://cycleatlas.sourceforge.net

    Regards
    Massimo

    Mathieu Masse , in data Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:20:12 -0500, ha scritto:

    >Hi all,
    >
    > I was just looking for a FREE software to keep track of my rides on my computer. I got a small
    > spreadsheet in Excel going but it lacks the reporting capabilites of most software.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Mathieu

  3. Zwieback

    Zwieback Guest

    On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:20:12 -0500, "Mathieu Masse" <[email protected]> from Bell
    Sympatico wrote:

    > I was just looking for a FREE software to keep track of my rides on my computer. I got a small
    > spreadsheet in Excel going but it lacks the reporting capabilites of most software.

    Actually, it doesn't, but you'll have to learn the math. I'd recommend that, because Excel can
    truly rock.

    --
    http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace a pigeon dropping slowly sings over
    white play