Looking for a good software to track rides

Mathieu Masse

Guest
Hi all,

I was just looking for a FREE software to keep track of my rides on my computer. I got a small
spreadsheet in Excel going but it lacks the reporting capabilites of most software.

Thanks in advance

Mathieu

CycleAtlas, http://cycleatlas.sourceforge.net

Regards
Massimo

Mathieu Masse , in data Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:20:12 -0500, ha scritto:

>Hi all,
>
> I was just looking for a FREE software to keep track of my rides on my computer. I got a small
> spreadsheet in Excel going but it lacks the reporting capabilites of most software.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mathieu

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:20:12 -0500, "Mathieu Masse" <[email protected]> from Bell
Sympatico wrote:

> I was just looking for a FREE software to keep track of my rides on my computer. I got a small
> spreadsheet in Excel going but it lacks the reporting capabilites of most software.

Actually, it doesn't, but you'll have to learn the math. I'd recommend that, because Excel can
truly rock.

--
http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace a pigeon dropping slowly sings over
white play