Looking for a Motorized Trike

"skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Looking for a speedy recumbent motorized trike? A real speedy one? Then check this one out.
>
> http://www.indycycleonline.com/gallery.htm

Thanks! Since you left out a question mark in the title, I thought someone *wanted to buy* a
motorized trike. I was very pleasantly surprised! It was beginning to seem like only the British
thought along those lines!

Now; paint one primer black, call it a Stealth, THEN... hmmm... Radar equipped? hmmm...

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

news:<[email protected]>...

Hey Chris, check out www.doylecustombikes.com