Looking for a Motorized Trike

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Skip, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. Skip

    Skip Guest

    Tags:

  2. "skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Looking for a speedy recumbent motorized trike? A real speedy one? Then check this one out.
    >
    > http://www.indycycleonline.com/gallery.htm

    Thanks! Since you left out a question mark in the title, I thought someone *wanted to buy* a
    motorized trike. I was very pleasantly surprised! It was beginning to seem like only the British
    thought along those lines!

    Now; paint one primer black, call it a Stealth, THEN... hmmm... Radar equipped? hmmm...

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

  3. John

    John Guest

    news:<[email protected]>...