Looking for a PARK BBT7 in the UK - HELP!

Me

Guest
Hi, does anyone know of a shop or online service that has a Park BBT7 bottom bracket tool?

If so let me know as I need to buy one in a hurry to get my bike up and running.

I have a dura ace BB (I think some XTRs do as well)that has a lockring with 6 splines on it and I've
been told thats the only lockring tool that will work.

My three local shops and Wiggle said they cant get any more until Madison imports some from the US
(mid-late april I've been told!), so my only hope is to find somewhere that has one in stock.

Any suggestions?

cheers

Where abouts in the UK do you live? If you can visit an Evans Cycles branch (I go to the one in
Kingston near London) you'll find they are very helpful with this kind of stuff.

OTHERWISE this place seems to have one: http://www.parker-international.co.uk/maintenance.htm