Looking for a PARK BBT7 Tool in the UK -HELP!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Me, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    Hi, does anyone know of a shop or online service that has a Park BBT7 bottom bracket tool?

    If so let me know as I need to buy one in a hurry to get my bike up and running.

    I have a dura ace BB (I think some XTRs do as well)that has a lockring with 6 splines on it and I've
    been told thats the only lockring tool that will work.

    My three local shops and Wiggle said they cant get any more until Madison imports some from the US
    (mid-late april I've been told!), so my only hope is to find somewhere that has one in stock.

    Any suggestions?

    cheers

    Looking for a PARK BBT7 Tool in the UK -HELP!

    Tags:

  2. Wantagofast

    Wantagofast Guest

    can't use the old style bb lockring tool? even with modification if the slot is a little smaller?