Looking for a PARK BBT7 Tool in the UK -HELP!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Me, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    Hi, does anyone know of a shop or online service that has a Park BBT7 bottom bracket tool?

    If so let me know as I need to buy one in a hurry to get my bike up and running.

    I have a dura ace BB (I think some XTRs do as well)that has a lockring with 6 splines on it and I've
    been told thats the only lockring tool that will work.

    My three local shops and Wiggle said they cant get any more until Madison imports some from the US
    (mid-late april I've been told!), so my only hope is to find somewhere that has one in stock.

    Any suggestions?

    cheers

    Tags:

  2. "Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, does anyone know of a shop or online service that has a Park BBT7
    bottom
    > bracket tool?
    >
    > If so let me know as I need to buy one in a hurry to get my bike up and running.
    >
    > I have a dura ace BB (I think some XTRs do as well)that has a lockring
    with
    > 6 splines on it and I've been told thats the only lockring tool that will work.
    >
    > My three local shops and Wiggle said they cant get any more until Madison imports some from the US
    > (mid-late april I've been told!), so my only hope is to find somewhere that has one in stock.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > cheers

    http://www.parker-international.co.uk/tools.htm

    Park BBT7 Dura Ace lockring b/bkt tool £12.95