Looking for a person

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Aledo, Mar 14, 2004.

  1. Aledo

    Aledo Guest

    Hello! Have anyone heard about doctor Sukhov? He's a DM of
    an alternative medicine. Thanks. Aledo.

    Tags:

  2. W_b

    W_b Guest

    On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:18:18 +0300, "Aledo" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello! Have anyone heard about doctor Sukhov? He's a DM of
    >an alternative medicine. Thanks. Aledo.

    Sorry, he's dead. Died of a homeopathic overdose.

  3. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    W_B wrote:

    > On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:18:18 +0300, "Aledo"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Hello! Have anyone heard about doctor Sukhov? He's a DM
    > >of an alternative medicine. Thanks. Aledo.
    >
    > Sorry, he's dead. Died of a homeopathic overdose.

    Yes, that's right. It was a labelling error. He thought it
    had been diluted 100,000 times, but it had been diluted over
    a billion times. Poor guy never had a chance. :)

  4. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote:
    >W_B wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:18:18 +0300, "Aledo"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hello! Have anyone heard about doctor Sukhov? He's a DM
    >> >of an alternative medicine. Thanks. Aledo.
    >>
    >> Sorry, he's dead. Died of a homeopathic overdose.
    >
    >Yes, that's right. It was a labelling error. He thought it
    >had been diluted 100,000 times, but it had been diluted
    >over a billion times. Poor guy never had a chance. :)

    It's even worse than that. He forgot to take it at all.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)