Looking for a person

Aledo

Guest
Hello! Have anyone heard about doctor Sukhov? He's a DM of
an alternative medicine. Thanks. Aledo.

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:18:18 +0300, "Aledo" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello! Have anyone heard about doctor Sukhov? He's a DM of
>an alternative medicine. Thanks. Aledo.

Sorry, he's dead. Died of a homeopathic overdose.

W_B wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:18:18 +0300, "Aledo"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hello! Have anyone heard about doctor Sukhov? He's a DM
> >of an alternative medicine. Thanks. Aledo.
>
> Sorry, he's dead. Died of a homeopathic overdose.

Yes, that's right. It was a labelling error. He thought it
had been diluted 100,000 times, but it had been diluted over
a billion times. Poor guy never had a chance. :)

In article <[email protected]>,
Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote:
>W_B wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:18:18 +0300, "Aledo"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Hello! Have anyone heard about doctor Sukhov? He's a DM
>> >of an alternative medicine. Thanks. Aledo.
>>
>> Sorry, he's dead. Died of a homeopathic overdose.
>
>Yes, that's right. It was a labelling error. He thought it
>had been diluted 100,000 times, but it had been diluted
>over a billion times. Poor guy never had a chance. :)

It's even worse than that. He forgot to take it at all.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)