Looking for a Pinarello Hydro taper steerer fork?

bazooka

Jan 2, 2014
Hey guys,
I have a Pinarello Dogma, but am wanting to go the Hydraulic disc route at least on the front, as the rear would involve a new frame with the correct lugs. Anyone know where I can source one? there is a nifty TPD Hydraulic disc set up that works on standard cables with all the hydraulic stuff happening at the unit in the caliper. This I think will add huge stopping power, as most downhill braking effort is in the front with the rear assisting (long decents) and I worry with huge heat buildup in my rims? So, Need a tapered 1 1'2" to 1 1/8" Steerer and 700c fork but an ordinary one will look crappy, so would like to get a Hydro Dogma one.....HELP......!!!!

You have a couple of options:

1. Contact Pinarello and buy one of their new disc forks. Expect to pay one kidney, one lung and an eye.

2. Contact the godless Red Chinese Communists now learning how to scam the Capitalist Lackey Running Dogs:

Chinarello to the rescue!

http://uis-carbon.en.alibaba.com/product/1300517647-215045604/2014_Neweset_Pinarello_Road_Bike_Frame_With_Disc_Brake_Pinarello_Dogma_65_1Newest_Pinarello_Road_Bike_Frame.html

For way less than the price of a genuine Pinarello fork you can buy an entire disc frame/fork setup that would fool all but the most ardent Pinarello freak.

Patent laws and anti-smuggling laws aside, it's probably safe enough and definitely cheap enough.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB

For way less than the price of a genuine Pinarello fork you can buy an entire disc frame/fork setup that would fool all but the most ardent Pinarello freak.

Patent laws and anti-smuggling laws aside, it's probably safe enough and definitely cheap enough.
confused.png

0.jpg

bazooka said:
Hey guys, I have a Pinarello Dogma, but am wanting to go the Hydraulic disc route at least on the front, as the rear would involve a new frame with the correct lugs. Anyone know where I can source one? there is a nifty TPD Hydraulic disc set up that works on standard cables with all the hydraulic stuff happening at the unit in the caliper. This I think will add huge stopping power, as most downhill braking effort is in the front with the rear assisting (long decents) and I worry with huge heat buildup in my rims? So, Need a tapered 1 1'2" to 1 1/8" Steerer and 700c fork but an ordinary one will look crappy, so would like to get a Hydro Dogma one.....HELP......!!!!
You could try a 3T Luteus. It wouldn't look bad on a Pina.