Looking for a source of Green (not celeste) Bar Tape.

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Kapers, Feb 16, 2003.

  1. Kapers

    Kapers Guest

    Hey Gang. I remember a thread from a week ago (or so) that somehow evolved from a discussion about
    clear tape for carbon bars (my guess was look for a transparent cork tree and have-at-it).... and
    somehow changed to a thread about non-celeste green tape. I've found a couple of manufacturers
    (Deda, Stella Azzurra, Torelli/Moda) that make Kelly Green and Kawa Green , but I'd be willing to
    buy from anyone here that has any as You have all been quite helpful, entertaining and tolerant (of
    my attempts to help out here) in the past. Can anyone help? TIA. Keith.

    Tags:

  2. Pann McCuaig

    Pann McCuaig Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, kapers wrote:
    > Hey Gang. I remember a thread from a week ago (or so) that somehow evolved from a discussion about
    > clear tape for carbon bars (my guess was look for a transparent cork tree and have-at-it).... and
    > somehow changed to a thread about non-celeste green tape. I've found a couple of manufacturers
    > (Deda, Stella Azzurra, Torelli/Moda) that make Kelly Green and Kawa Green , but I'd be willing to
    > buy from anyone here that has any as You have all been quite helpful, entertaining and tolerant
    > (of my attempts to help out here) in the past. Can anyone help? TIA. Keith.

    Do a search at groups.google.com. Yellow Jersey has what you want, Andy Muzi posted a link to a
    photo not long ago.

    Luck, Pann
    --