Looking for a triaflon coach

Ecce

Guest
It must be able to hold 52 people must have telly must have shi*ter must be able to accomodate 500
mile journeys

coach? get it? not as in a training coach - but as in a motor vehicle.

God, damn I'm soooooo funny.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, laughing so much, I think I just cracked a rib.

Father Guido Sa

Guest
My son, you seem disturbed. How long has it been since your last Holy Confession? You can confide in
me. Let Father Guido help you.