Looking for a triaflon coach

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ecce, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Ecce

    Ecce Guest

    It must be able to hold 52 people must have telly must have shi*ter must be able to accomodate 500
    mile journeys

    coach? get it? not as in a training coach - but as in a motor vehicle.

    God, damn I'm soooooo funny.

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, laughing so much, I think I just cracked a rib.

    Tags:

  2. My son, you seem disturbed. How long has it been since your last Holy Confession? You can confide in
    me. Let Father Guido help you.