looking for a used one Jersey....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by IRAN, Jul 10, 2005.

1. IRAN

IRAN New Member

Dear all:)
    I'm an Iranian cyclist who loves cycilng a lot, but unfortunatly all kinds of Equipment are too much difficult to find in here, for example I would like to have a jersey but all of them in here made in Iran and after one time washing it gets loss and I hate to ware it again, anyway, does anyone there who wants to sell thier used jersey or gloves?
    I will send them money with the method you suggest
    take care;)
    Mohammad
    P.S. you can Email me TO: [email protected]

Tags:

2. jaguar75

jaguar75 New Member

Mohammad,

I am not sure but since you have access to the internet you might be able to check and see if American shipping companies will ship to Iran. If they do then you can check with online companies such as Nashbar.com to see if they will ship to Iran. Nashbar has great deals all of the time on stuff. Or you can check ebay...but if none of the American shipping companies go to Iran than it is all a mute point...start your search there.

Good Luck!!!

3. IRAN

IRAN New Member

Dear Jaguar75:p
    I did everything you recommended me! they can ship such kinds of jersey and other cycling equipments, but as I told you before, I have no credit cards and they needed my credit card number to get the cash, it's the big problem that I still have. anyway, I think that I have to wait and find someone who can help me. but thanks for your kindness
    by the way, where are you from? and what's your real name? how old are you? have you ever traveled to Iran? I will be happy to get more familiar with you.
    take care
    Mohammad:rolleyes:

4. SomeGuy

SomeGuy New Member

The company shopthestates.com may be able to help you (they have a service where they use their credit cards to buy the products, but you do need some method of paying them).