looking for advice

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Splat Graphics, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. I'm looking for a bash guard*chain ring guard* and a Chain guide to go onto a '04 VT3. I have been
    looking threw MTBR and it's helped a bit.

    One place i've looked is : http://www.e13components.com/ 3 Ring Security - 3RS, Supercharger Kit,
    anybody tried these?

    For the chain guard I'd like to find a cnc'd one with flames and aniodised. As for the chain guide,
    i have no idea what I need or want.

    Thanks for any help :) CS

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Splat Graphics" <[email protected]"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > One place i've looked is : http://www.e13components.com/ 3 Ring Security - 3RS, Supercharger Kit,
    > anybody tried these?

    We just ordered a couple of SRS's for our bikes. We chose E.Thirteen because we know many people
    that use them and they have a good reputation for putting out a quality product. Once we get them on
    the bikes, we'll do a product review/report.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!