Looking for Argus Cycle Tour 2007 entry

The Jackal

Jan 11, 2007
I am looking for a Argus Cycle Tour 2007 entry.
Please contact me if you are no longer planning to ride.:cool:

Thanks

J@co said:
Don't delay in 2008!
Sorry It wouldn't happen again ;) , there are a couple road & dirt events I plan to do every year from now onwards and Argus is one of them
Do you know if there is a Argus MTB race :confused: , maybe they can build a jump across the tar :D

Yaya, actually there is an Argus MTB event, I'm not sure when or where cause I am a roadie. Check the Bicycling magazine at the back (about page 100) they have a list of events.. otherwise do a google search. Now that I did one, I found it was sunday the 5th of March 2006. So I guess this website wasn't updated recently. So I can conclude that its roughly the same week as the Argus. Also check on the www.cycletour website (for Argus)

What was your last time in the Argus?
This year was my first, I did 3:26:18 for the 109km on my road bike :)

J@co said:
Yaya, actually there is an Argus MTB event, I'm not sure when or where cause I am a roadie. Check the Bicycling magazine at the back (about page 100) they have a list of events.. otherwise do a google search. Now that I did one, I found it was sunday the 5th of March 2006. So I guess this website wasn't updated recently. So I can conclude that its roughly the same week as the Argus. Also check on the www.cycletour website (for Argus)

What was your last time in the Argus?
This year was my first, I did 3:26:18 for the 109km on my road bike :)
It also was my first Argus, got my roadbike begining this year, did 4:10 for the same event.

Getting stonger though and hope to do mutch better next year. If there is a MTB event I will like to do both, just hope the MTB event is after the road race, so that i am fresh for the road event, the MTB event is just for pure good old dirty fun!!

Hope they have some downhills...:cool: