Women's Cycling · Public discussion

Looking for Ascender Balance jerseys in UK

Started by Velvet · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,698 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Women's Cycling
Published
8 July 2004
Last activity
8 July 2004
Original author
Velvet
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,698
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. As subject, really. Got one of these a couple of years back from Wiggle (online bike place) here in the UK, and love it. Wish I'd bought several but couldn't afford it. Fits my (rather overly ample) shape really well, better than the other jersey I have.

    Still the best jersey I have, and I can't find them anywhere now - anyone know where I can get hold of some? I'm particularly after it in 'sunflower' - a deep gold yellow - matches my bike paint exactly which is kinda nice, but even better, it's nice and visible out on the road!

    Ta in advance if anywhere does know places that have them - I've googled and tried to find a manufacturer website but without luck.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.