looking for bag balm in germany

Kyle Legate

Guest
I'm looking for a source of Bag Balm in Germany, mail order
preferred. My searches lead me to believe that it's not
distributed in Europe, and I'm not paying the crazy shipping
to send it over from the States. Does anyone know of a
retailer for this stuff?

Thanks in advance.

"Kyle Legate" > I'm looking for a source of Bag Balm in
Germany, mail order preferred. My searches lead me to
believe that it's not distributed in Europe, and I'm not
paying the crazy shipping to send it over from the States.
Does anyone know of a retailer for this stuff?

Kyle, as this stuff is really for veterinary use, why don't
you contact a vet supply house--or even a local
veterinarian? Also, there are comparable German products for
chamois care. But, really, try the veterinarian route first.
You might be surprised.

Pat in TX

Kyle Legate wrote:

>I'm looking for a source of Bag Balm in Germany, mail order
>preferred. My searches lead me to believe that it's not
>distributed in Europe, and I'm not paying the crazy
>shipping to send it over from the States. Does anyone know
>of a retailer for this stuff?
>
>Thanks in advance.

Bag Balm is just carbolic salve. Any vet will have it,
likewise any druggist. People used to use to soothe
hemmorhoids (piles). Bernie

Any store that sells to farmers will carry it. Look for a
Feed or Tac store in your area, or check with a local
vetinarian.