Looking for a Cannondale R1000 2005 for a friend in the UK.
He has £1250 to spend.
Any suggestions. I think he may consider 2nd hand if well looked after.
Please don't flood me with specs and facts as I am a complete novice.
Much appreciated
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Looking for a Cannondale R1000 2005 for a friend in the UK.
He has £1250 to spend.
Any suggestions. I think he may consider 2nd hand if well looked after.
Please don't flood me with specs and facts as I am a complete novice.
Much appreciated
cycledaddygo said:Looking for a Cannondale R1000 2005 for a friend in the UK.
He has £1250 to spend.
Any suggestions. I think he may consider 2nd hand if well looked after.
Please don't flood me with specs and facts as I am a complete novice.Much appreciated
hello mate i have a cannondale r1000 that i have rideen for about 5miles there is only one problem when i put the front wheel on i chipped the paint in the bottom of the forks apart from that it is immaculate as it has not been ridden i will even chuck in a brand new turbo trainer that i bought and have not used which cost me £140.00 the bike cost me £1800.00 new and i have lierally been to the shop and back email me at [email hidden] if you are still looking many thanks danny.
ps i was going to advertise on ebay and i came across this as i check in from time to time
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.