UK and Europe · Public discussion

Looking for chainset for child's bike

Started by John Olson · · Last activity · 1 post · 594 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
6 June 2003
Last activity
6 June 2003
Original author
John Olson
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
594
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm building a 2-wheeled trailer-bike and need a 40T single chainset for
    3/32" chain with 140mm cranks. Preferably alloy cranks.

    Does anyone know where I can get one, or something close? St John St Cycles had one but it was
    mislabelled and only fit 1/8" chain. I'm getting panicky now as I'm trying to get this finished in
    time for the York Rally

    Cheers

    John

    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (grisoft.comgrisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.486 / Virus Database: 284 - Release Date: 29/05/03

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.