Looking for easy, nice bicycle trail (preferrable Tri State area)

Hello,
Recently I went on a 4 day bike trip (about 35 miles/day) - and I
found I like biking. Can you recommend a trail for a bike trip (5-7
days), preferrable in Tri State Area?

Thanks,

Zalek

On 2007-09-19, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

> Recently I went on a 4 day bike trip (about 35 miles/day) - and I
> found I like biking. Can you recommend a trail for a bike trip (5-7
> days), preferrable in Tri State Area?

Which 3 states would those be, pray tell?

--

__o Kristian Zoerhoff
_'\(,_ [email protected]

[email protected] wrote:
> Hello,
> Recently I went on a 4 day bike trip (about 35 miles/day) - and I
> found I like biking. Can you recommend a trail for a bike trip (5-7
> days), preferrable in Tri State Area?

Try stating where. TIA!

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 02:24:34 GMT, Kristian M Zoerhoff
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 2007-09-19, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Recently I went on a 4 day bike trip (about 35 miles/day) - and I
>> found I like biking. Can you recommend a trail for a bike trip (5-7
>> days), preferrable in Tri State Area?

>Which 3 states would those be, pray tell?

Uuups - sorry - in NYC it is very obvious - NY, NJ and CT.

Thanks,

Zalek

Hi Zalek ,,

==
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello,
> Recently I went on a 4 day bike trip (about 35 miles/day) - and I
> found I like biking. Can you recommend a trail for a bike trip (5-7
> days), preferrable in Tri State Area?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zalek

you must be refering to the NY, NJ, CT area..

There is a bicycle path along the Hudson in NY, NY.

As for NJ .. there is the Soprano Trail. Very nice although there are dead
people along the way.

In CT? The Martha Stewart Trail. It winds its way along paths made of
common kichen waste, as it passes
stock brokerage houses, one prison, and 100% cotton trees.

Enjoy..