Looking for Fatty rain pants

Bestest Handsander

Guest
I'm a master fatty (emphasis on the latter, not the former), and need a pair
of cycling rain pants. I can't find any that are big enough. Anyone know
of a manufacturer and hasn't forgotten those of us who are gravity enhanced?

walmart has excellent painter's tarps for a buck!! 9x12 durababble!
wyeeast fabrics on the net but searching is difficult, has an
outstanding tarp line.
ask backpacker's website-look around there's an advice column
or try searching interlibrary loan for outdoor clothing sewing books
and make your own from goretex

Bestest Handsander wrote:
> I'm a master fatty (emphasis on the latter, not the former), and need

a pair
> of cycling rain pants. I can't find any that are big enough. Anyone

know
> of a manufacturer and hasn't forgotten those of us who are gravity

enhanced?

Have you talked to Burley? They define their XL rain pants as 37"
inseam, 44-45" waist. I don't know about you, but they'd fit me like
the proverbial tent.

Jeff

"GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Bestest Handsander" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I'm a master fatty (emphasis on the latter, not the former), and need a

> pair
>> of cycling rain pants. I can't find any that are big enough. Anyone
>> know
>> of a manufacturer and hasn't forgotten those of us who are gravity

> enhanced?
>>

> http://www.froggtoggs.com/

Now that's the kind of sizing that makes a fat man smile!

Thanks!