Looking for flat pedal adapter

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Ryan Pfleger, Aug 31, 2005.

  1. Ryan Pfleger

    Ryan Pfleger Guest

    Where can I find an adapter that allows me to use clipless pedals as flats?
    I have heard such things exist but have been unable to locate them! Help!

    Ryan

    Tags:

  2. C

    C Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Ryan Pfleger <ryanpfleger at cableone dot net> wrote:
    >Where can I find an adapter that allows me to use clipless pedals as flats?
    >I have heard such things exist but have been unable to locate them! Help!

    Winwood makes a product like this. Most of the Internet bike shops sell them.

  3. JimLane

    JimLane Guest

    C wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Ryan Pfleger <ryanpfleger at cableone dot net> wrote:
    >
    >>Where can I find an adapter that allows me to use clipless pedals as flats?
    >>I have heard such things exist but have been unable to locate them! Help!

    > Winwood makes a product like this. Most of the Internet bike shops sell them.

    So do many LBS.

    jim