Looking for free online training log

Walrus

Apr 4, 2004
I want to set up a training log to track my progress, and I've created a spreadsheet to get myself started. I don't really want to pay for a software package...so does anyone know of an online training log for cyclists? Somewhere you can log on to and enter your rides, preferably with some ability to compare rides and performance?

Walrus said:
I want to set up a training log to track my progress, and I've created a spreadsheet to get myself started. I don't really want to pay for a software package...so does anyone know of an online training log for cyclists? Somewhere you can log on to and enter your rides, preferably with some ability to compare rides and performance?
I don't think you'll find anything really good online and for free. Most likely you'll have to pay for it.

Walrus said:
I've found a few logs online since...

Bike Journal
Winning Stats
Progress Log

Bike Journal appears to be the best, but there is limited analyses that can be done.
Hey Walrus-
Thanks for the sites. Bike Journal is pretty cool, I agree that as a training tool it is pretty limited, but it is still a cool site to log your rides.