Looking for Germany Bent Riders

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Lmo, May 18, 2003.

  1. Lmo

    Lmo Guest

    Aloha all. I recently arrived in Wiesbaden, Germany with my old Vision R42 and am looking for any
    other Bent riders in the area interested in group rides. Let me know!

    Tags:

  2. Gary Mc

    Gary Mc Guest

    "LMO" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Aloha all. I recently arrived in Wiesbaden, Germany with my old Vision R42 and am looking for any
    > other Bent riders in the area interested in group rides. Let me know!

    LMO

    You might contact Bryan Ball, editor or the "Bentrider Online". He is in the Air Force assigned east
    of Koblenz.

    http://www.bentrideronline.com/

    And, there is a German recumbent msg board: "Liegerad Forum"

    http://www.liegeradforum.de/

    Gary Mc

  3. Akensmith

    Akensmith Guest

    >And, there is a German recumbent msg board: "Liegerad Forum"
    >
    >http://www.liegeradforum.de/

    And even if you can't read a word of German, you'll find the "Galerie" page has some fantastic
    bent pics.

    Norm

  4. Walter Wolff

    Walter Wolff Guest

    Hello,

    I'm bentriding in the North of Hesse, i.e. Kassel.

    Greetings Walter Wolff

  5. Akensmith

    Akensmith Guest

    >I'm bentriding in the North of Hesse, i.e. Kassel.>>

    And a beautiful area it is. A long time ago, in another life, I drove my VW bus to Kassel from my
    home in Detmold to a sing a performance of "Hoffmann's Erzählungen" (Tales of Hoffmann). The return
    trip, in a driving snow storm is my strongest memory of that evening.

    Norm

  6. Bentrider

    Bentrider Guest

    Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] I live near Koblenz.

  7. "LMO" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Aloha all. I recently arrived in Wiesbaden, Germany with my old Vision R42 and am looking for any
    > other Bent riders in the area interested in group rides. Let me know!

    Hi,

    I am 30km away in Darmstadt, just S of Frankfurt, currently riding a Zox, Flux V220 or a Hase
    Kettwiesel; although with a young family it can be difficult getting out for the day !!

    Let me know if you loop out Darmstadt way, and we could perhaps meet up !!

    Regards, Simon

    http://home.arcor.de/zoxed

  8. Walter Wolff wrote:

    > I'm bentriding in the North of Hesse, i.e. Kassel.

    There's a few in Kassel, though the only name I can recall is Tinke Sager (1998 European Ladies
    Recumbent Drag Race Champion, trivia fans). Mrs Larrington went to uni in Kassel...

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/