Looking for Germany Bent Riders

Lmo

Guest
Aloha all. I recently arrived in Wiesbaden, Germany with my old Vision R42 and am looking for any
other Bent riders in the area interested in group rides. Let me know!

"LMO" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Aloha all. I recently arrived in Wiesbaden, Germany with my old Vision R42 and am looking for any
> other Bent riders in the area interested in group rides. Let me know!

LMO

You might contact Bryan Ball, editor or the "Bentrider Online". He is in the Air Force assigned east
of Koblenz.

http://www.bentrideronline.com/

And, there is a German recumbent msg board: "Liegerad Forum"

http://www.liegeradforum.de/

Gary Mc

>And, there is a German recumbent msg board: "Liegerad Forum"
>
>http://www.liegeradforum.de/

And even if you can't read a word of German, you'll find the "Galerie" page has some fantastic
bent pics.

Norm

Hello,

I'm bentriding in the North of Hesse, i.e. Kassel.

Greetings Walter Wolff

>I'm bentriding in the North of Hesse, i.e. Kassel.>>

And a beautiful area it is. A long time ago, in another life, I drove my VW bus to Kassel from my
home in Detmold to a sing a performance of "Hoffmann's Erzählungen" (Tales of Hoffmann). The return
trip, in a driving snow storm is my strongest memory of that evening.

Norm

Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. I live near Koblenz.

On Sun, 18 May 2003 15:53:06 +0200, "LMO" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Aloha all. I recently arrived in Wiesbaden, Germany with my old Vision R42 and am looking for any
>other Bent riders in the area interested in group rides. Let me know!

"LMO" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Aloha all. I recently arrived in Wiesbaden, Germany with my old Vision R42 and am looking for any
> other Bent riders in the area interested in group rides. Let me know!

Hi,

I am 30km away in Darmstadt, just S of Frankfurt, currently riding a Zox, Flux V220 or a Hase
Kettwiesel; although with a young family it can be difficult getting out for the day !!

Let me know if you loop out Darmstadt way, and we could perhaps meet up !!

Regards, Simon

http://home.arcor.de/zoxed

Walter Wolff wrote:

> I'm bentriding in the North of Hesse, i.e. Kassel.

There's a few in Kassel, though the only name I can recall is Tinke Sager (1998 European Ladies
Recumbent Drag Race Champion, trivia fans). Mrs Larrington went to uni in Kassel...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/