Looking for good racing bike gloves

Bob In Ct

Guest
I have some gloves, mainly for mountain biking. However,
these don't help racing biking as much, as I tend to sit on
the brake hoods longer on my racing bike. Can anyone
recommend a good pair of gloves for those times I ride my
racing bike? Thanks!

--
Bob in CT Remove ".x" to reply

TeoSport. The glove's padded section has spaces so when
you close your hand around the bar the sections join but
do not bunch up.

Bruce

Bob in CT wrote:
> I have some gloves, mainly for mountain biking. However,
> these don't help racing biking as much, as I tend to sit
> on the brake hoods longer on my racing bike. Can anyone
> recommend a good pair of gloves for those times I ride my
> racing bike? Thanks!

I had a hard time finding gloves that I liked, as gloves are
a very personal thing. About the only pair of normal, 1/2
finger cycling gloves I've found that I like are the new
generation Specialized Body Geometry gloves. The padding
used to be too thick, but they thinned it out this year, and
now I love them.

Regards,
H.