Looking for Handlebar Reach/Drop Table on web

Remove The Poli

Guest
I know, somewhere there is a chart that has many handlebars
listed with reach/drop.

I want to get a 38 cm width bar with a deep drop and
long reach.

Thanks!

On 29 Apr 2004 20:22:36 -0700, [email protected] (remove
the polite word to reply) wrote:

>I know, somewhere there is a chart that has many handlebars
>listed with reach/drop.
>
>I want to get a 38 cm width bar with a deep drop and
>long reach.
>
>Thanks!

If no table shows up, the Cambria bike shop web site lists
the numbers with each bar that they sell...

http://cambriabike.com/road/bars/index.htm

Looks like the Salsa Pro Road might be worth a look.

In article <[email protected]>,
remove the polite word to reply <[email protected]> wrote:
>I know, somewhere there is a chart that has many handlebars
>listed with reach/drop.
>
>I want to get a 38 cm width bar with a deep drop and
>long reach.

The cbike.com handlebar page has specs for many popular
Italian bars.

--Paul

On 29 Apr 2004 20:22:36 -0700, [email protected] (remove
the polite word to reply) wrote:

>I know, somewhere there is a chart that has many handlebars
>listed with reach/drop.
>
>I want to get a 38 cm width bar with a deep drop and
>long reach.

Consider Nitto track handlebars:

Model B123AA (aluminum). Drop: 175 mm., reach: 95 mm. (on
centers). Width options of 38, 39 and 40 -- in stock. See
our page of Nitto track 'bars at http://www.businesscycles.com/tbars-
nitto.htm for more complete spec's.
John Dacey Business Cycles, Miami, Florida Since 1983 Our
catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
http://www.businesscycles.com