Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Looking for information on NorthStar bike computer

Started by klb · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,048 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
12 March 2008
Last activity
12 March 2008
Original author
klb
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,048
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a bike computer made by NorthStar, model NS-8. I am replacing the battery and needing to re-program the bike computer. However, I lost the user manual so I don't know how to do it. I tried to "google" it but found no information. If you know anything about the NorthStar bike computer, please let me know. Thanks.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.