Looking for mountain bike club for North Downs and South Downs treks

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Lea Rochester, Jun 5, 2003.

  1. Can anyone recommend a club for treks over the North and South Downs?

    I live in the Surbiton area and have been going down to the Box Hill area for the last few weekends
    with my young family. I want to be able to do some adventurous riding, but would still like to
    include my family if possible.

    [please remove goat decoy to reply]

    Tags:

  2. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Have you tried the Bushey Park Circuit in Kingston it;s only about 6 miles but you could go around
    more than once.

    TJ

    "Lea Rochester" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone recommend a club for treks over the North and South Downs?
    >
    > I live in the Surbiton area and have been going down to the Box Hill area for the last few
    > weekends with my young family. I want to be able to do some adventurous riding, but would still
    > like to include my family if possible.
    >
    > [please remove goat decoy to reply]

  3. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Ooops, Sorry that should be Richmond Park!

    It's great on a Sunny Sunday morning / afternoon. Has a both Road and off road circuits. Sunday
    brings in all the Road racers on their best bikes (including me) for a few fast circuits before
    lunch/tea.

    TJ