Looking for Murcia results...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Crystal, Mar 5, 2003.

  1. Crystal

    Crystal Guest

    Anyone??? can't find any yet!

    Thanks Crystal

    Tags:

  2. "Crystal" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone??? can't find any yet!
    >
    > Thanks Crystal

    From Cyclingnews.com:

    1 Jan Svorada (Cze) Lampre 3.58.08
    (40.843 km/h) 2 Erik Zabel (Ger) Telekom 3 Steffen Radochla (Ger) Team Coast 4 Angelo Furlan (Ita)
    Alessio 5 Massimo Strazzer (Ita) Phonak Hearing Systems 6 Alejandro Valverde (Spa) Kelme-Costa
    Blanca 7 Ricardo Serrano (Spa) Labarca 2-Cafe Baque 8 Nico Sijmens (Bel) Vlaanderen-T Interim 9
    Massimo Apollonio (Ita) Saunier Duval-Sideme 10 Beat Zberg (Swi) Rabobank

    The rest of the field (minus a few straglers) finished with the same time.

    Mountain top finish tomorrow should sort a few things out.

    -T

  3. In article <[email protected]>, "Crystal" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Anyone??? can't find any yet!
    >
    > Thanks Crystal

    I just saw them on cyclingnews.com

    They were posted kind of late. I didn't see anything until just now.

  4. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

    "Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, "Crystal" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone??? can't find any yet!
    > >
    > > Thanks Crystal
    >
    > I just saw them on cyclingnews.com
    >
    > They were posted kind of late. I didn't see anything until just now.

    Late? The stage finished at about 5:30pm, we had full results up not long after 6...

    cheers, Jeff

  5. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    For semi-realtime (20 minute interval updates), try www.vuelta-murcia.com (select the active stage,
    then click on "Pelìcula").

    Wayne

  6. Salva

    Salva Guest

  7. Jeff Jones wrote:

    > Late? The stage finished at about 5:30pm, we had full results up not long after 6...
    >
    > cheers, Jeff

    Hasn't Adrian got round to installing PHPCrystalBall 3.0 so you can post the results just before the
    stage ends?

    Slacker. I'll call him tomorrow.

    --
    John Stevenson [email protected]

  8. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

  9. Brian Roth

    Brian Roth Guest

    "Tom Schulenburg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > From Cyclingnews.com:
    >
    > 1 Jan Svorada (Cze) Lampre 3.58.08
    > (40.843 km/h) 2 Erik Zabel (Ger) Telekom 3 Steffen Radochla (Ger) Team Coast

    Svorada doesn't have Museeuw's 11 World Cup wins, but has nearly as many retirement
    announcments.....

  10. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

    "John Stevenson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Jeff Jones wrote:
    >
    > > Late? The stage finished at about 5:30pm, we had full results up not
    long
    > > after 6...
    > >
    > > cheers, Jeff
    >
    > Hasn't Adrian got round to installing PHPCrystalBall 3.0 so you can post the results just before
    > the stage ends?

    I tried it for Het Volk and it sorta worked. Buggered it up a bit though, as I then had to convince
    everyone that Johan Museeuw won, when in fact it was Filippo Pozzato. But with four Quick Step
    riders in the leading break, it would have looked bad if a rider from another team won.

    When's PHPCrystalBall 3.1 coming out?

    Jeff