Looking for photo of Annette Neumann

Carl Sundquist

Guest
East German sprinter from the late 80's and early 90's. Please post a link for BJ.

Thanks.

Carl Sundquist wrote:

> East German sprinter from the late 80's and early 90's. Please post a link for BJ.

Will settle for HJ if BJ unavailable.

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Carl Sundquist wrote:
>
> > East German sprinter from the late 80's and early 90's. Please post a
link
> > for BJ.
>
> Will settle for HJ if BJ unavailable.

You'd settle for a HJ from Sundquist? (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Robert Chung wrote:

> You'd settle for a HJ from Sundquist? (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

No, from Annette. Actually if she was on the DDR testosterone program, there might not be much
difference...

news:<[email protected]>...
> "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > East German sprinter from the late 80's and early 90's. Please post a
> link
> > > for BJ.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> > Couldn't be this girl I suppose...
> >
> > http://www.spd-suesel.de/Fraktion/Annette_Neumann/annette_neumann.html
>

> Damn, Sundquist's standards are . . . um . . . interesting.

That's not the right A. N.

She can be seen in the WCP video for the 96 track world's, if you have
it.

-RJ, who should collect a commission for the 96 track world's video that Bruce is now sure to buy.

In article <[email protected]>, "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > East German sprinter from the late 80's and early 90's. Please post a link for BJ.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> Couldn't be this girl I suppose...
>
> http://www.spd-suesel.de/Fraktion/Annette_Neumann/annette_neumann.html

Would this be Carl's reaction to the above link?

http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/sundquist0199.jpg

--
tanx, Howard

Read. Think. Type. Send.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

For some people, quantity IS quality...

I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.

Mike Gladu - Cycling Photojournalist & webmaster of "the 'drome"
Email: [email protected] Online: http://www.velodrome.com/
track racing discussion group: [email protected]

"Mike Gladu" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.

Post one each if you can. But remember that if we are still talking about

nice shots of her. Of course with her clothes on!

B-

> Mike Gladu - Cycling Photojournalist & webmaster of "the 'drome"
> Email: [email protected] Online: http://www.velodrome.com/
> track racing discussion group: [email protected]

"Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.
>
> Post one each if you can. But remember that if we are still talking about

some
> nice shots of her. Of course with her clothes on!

Just for that I'll have to mention that one of the most memorable recollections I have of Neumann is
when she came off the track at the '90 Worlds. She went to the E. German pit area (infield), and
took off her jersey (no bra) and then put on a different, dry one, all without a care or concern.

Six degrees connection one - the '90 worlds was the first time I saw Leontien Van Moorsel.

Six degrees connection two - LVM hooked up with one of the East German points racers (Carsten
Wolf?) there.

> "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > > I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.
> >
> > Post one each if you can. But remember that if we are still talking
about

> some
> > nice shots of her. Of course with her clothes on!
> >

> Just for that I'll have to mention that one of the most memorable recollections I have of Neumann
> is when she came off the track at the '90 Worlds. She went to the E. German pit area (infield),
> and took off her jersey (no bra) and then put on a different, dry one, all without a care
or
> concern.
>
> Six degrees connection one - the '90 worlds was the first time I saw Leontien Van Moorsel.
>
> Six degrees connection two - LVM hooked up with one of the East German points racers (Carsten
> Wolf?) there.

Who did you hook up with?

> "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > > I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.
> >
> > Post one each if you can. But remember that if we are still talking
about

> some
> > nice shots of her. Of course with her clothes on!
> >

> Just for that I'll have to mention that one of the most memorable recollections I have of Neumann
> is when she came off the track at the '90 Worlds. She went to the E. German pit area (infield),
> and took off her jersey (no bra) and then put on a different, dry one, all without a care
or
> concern.
>
> Six degrees connection one - the '90 worlds was the first time I saw Leontien Van Moorsel.

Early 90's, yup, that's the first time I saw her in action. She was actually on one of the big three
US networks.

> Six degrees connection two - LVM hooked up with one of the East German points racers (Carsten
> Wolf?) there.

Ok, I am going to have to pull out the heavy artillery. This photo I have from my March 91 Dutch
Penthouse. It's the only one she did in the whole mag and what you see is all she exposed. From what
I understand from some better info I got is in fact that she and her Dad did fight over the photos.
She was offered over 100k to do the pics. Her Dad said no, and I understand they fought over it
because she wanted to do the pics. I am sure she got paid much less. That was at a time when she
could of really used the money too.

http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/Leontien.jpg

This one LZ gave me personally signed real photo, one of a kind, not for

Neumann.

http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/Leontien-2.jpg

Still waiting to see Annette Neumann?

Better then trading baseball cards.

B-

> "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > > I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.
> >
> > Post one each if you can. But remember that if we are still talking
about

> some
> > nice shots of her. Of course with her clothes on!
> >

> Just for that I'll have to mention that one of the most memorable recollections I have of Neumann
> is when she came off the track at the '90 Worlds. She went to the E. German pit area (infield),
> and took off her jersey (no bra) and then put on a different, dry one, all without a care
or
> concern.
>
> Six degrees connection one - the '90 worlds was the first time I saw Leontien Van Moorsel.
>
> Six degrees connection two - LVM hooked up with one of the East German points racers (Carsten
> Wolf?) there.

Who is this guy?

http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/Leontien-3.jpg

B-