Looking for photo of Annette Neumann

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Carl Sundquist, Jun 7, 2003.

  1. East German sprinter from the late 80's and early 90's. Please post a link for BJ.

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Carl Sundquist wrote:

    > East German sprinter from the late 80's and early 90's. Please post a link for BJ.

    Will settle for HJ if BJ unavailable.

  3. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    "Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Carl Sundquist wrote:
    >
    > > East German sprinter from the late 80's and early 90's. Please post a
    link
    > > for BJ.
    >
    > Will settle for HJ if BJ unavailable.

    You'd settle for a HJ from Sundquist? (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

  4. Robert Chung wrote:

    > You'd settle for a HJ from Sundquist? (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

    No, from Annette. Actually if she was on the DDR testosterone program, there might not be much
    difference...

  5. "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > East German sprinter from the late 80's and early 90's. Please post a
    > link
    > > > for BJ.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks.
    > > >

    > > Couldn't be this girl I suppose...
    > >
    > > http://www.spd-suesel.de/Fraktion/Annette_Neumann/annette_neumann.html
    >

    > Damn, Sundquist's standards are . . . um . . . interesting.

    That's not the right A. N.

    She can be seen in the WCP video for the 96 track world's, if you have
    it.

    -RJ, who should collect a commission for the 96 track world's video that Bruce is now sure to buy.

  6. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > East German sprinter from the late 80's and early 90's. Please post a link for BJ.
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >

    > Couldn't be this girl I suppose...
    >
    > http://www.spd-suesel.de/Fraktion/Annette_Neumann/annette_neumann.html

    Would this be Carl's reaction to the above link?

    http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/sundquist0199.jpg

    --
    tanx, Howard

    Read. Think. Type. Send.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

    For some people, quantity IS quality...

  7. Mike Gladu

    Mike Gladu Guest

    I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.

    Mike Gladu - Cycling Photojournalist & webmaster of "the 'drome"
    Email: [email protected] Online: http://www.velodrome.com/
    track racing discussion group: [email protected]

  8. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

  9. "Mike Gladu" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.

    Post one each if you can. But remember that if we are still talking about

    nice shots of her. Of course with her clothes on!

    B-

  10. "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.
    >
    > Post one each if you can. But remember that if we are still talking about

    some
    > nice shots of her. Of course with her clothes on!

    Just for that I'll have to mention that one of the most memorable recollections I have of Neumann is
    when she came off the track at the '90 Worlds. She went to the E. German pit area (infield), and
    took off her jersey (no bra) and then put on a different, dry one, all without a care or concern.

    Six degrees connection one - the '90 worlds was the first time I saw Leontien Van Moorsel.

    Six degrees connection two - LVM hooked up with one of the East German points racers (Carsten
    Wolf?) there.

  11. "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > > > I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.
    > >
    > > Post one each if you can. But remember that if we are still talking
    about

    > some
    > > nice shots of her. Of course with her clothes on!
    > >

    > Just for that I'll have to mention that one of the most memorable recollections I have of Neumann
    > is when she came off the track at the '90 Worlds. She went to the E. German pit area (infield),
    > and took off her jersey (no bra) and then put on a different, dry one, all without a care
    or
    > concern.
    >
    > Six degrees connection one - the '90 worlds was the first time I saw Leontien Van Moorsel.
    >
    > Six degrees connection two - LVM hooked up with one of the East German points racers (Carsten
    > Wolf?) there.

    Who did you hook up with?

  12. "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > > > I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.
    > >
    > > Post one each if you can. But remember that if we are still talking
    about

    > some
    > > nice shots of her. Of course with her clothes on!
    > >

    > Just for that I'll have to mention that one of the most memorable recollections I have of Neumann
    > is when she came off the track at the '90 Worlds. She went to the E. German pit area (infield),
    > and took off her jersey (no bra) and then put on a different, dry one, all without a care
    or
    > concern.
    >
    > Six degrees connection one - the '90 worlds was the first time I saw Leontien Van Moorsel.

    Early 90's, yup, that's the first time I saw her in action. She was actually on one of the big three
    US networks.

    > Six degrees connection two - LVM hooked up with one of the East German points racers (Carsten
    > Wolf?) there.

    Ok, I am going to have to pull out the heavy artillery. This photo I have from my March 91 Dutch
    Penthouse. It's the only one she did in the whole mag and what you see is all she exposed. From what
    I understand from some better info I got is in fact that she and her Dad did fight over the photos.
    She was offered over 100k to do the pics. Her Dad said no, and I understand they fought over it
    because she wanted to do the pics. I am sure she got paid much less. That was at a time when she
    could of really used the money too.

    http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/Leontien.jpg

    This one LZ gave me personally signed real photo, one of a kind, not for

    Neumann.

    http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/Leontien-2.jpg

    Still waiting to see Annette Neumann?

    Better then trading baseball cards.

    B-

  13. "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > > > I can set you up. Games or Worlds. Shots of her from both.
    > >
    > > Post one each if you can. But remember that if we are still talking
    about

    > some
    > > nice shots of her. Of course with her clothes on!
    > >

    > Just for that I'll have to mention that one of the most memorable recollections I have of Neumann
    > is when she came off the track at the '90 Worlds. She went to the E. German pit area (infield),
    > and took off her jersey (no bra) and then put on a different, dry one, all without a care
    or
    > concern.
    >
    > Six degrees connection one - the '90 worlds was the first time I saw Leontien Van Moorsel.
    >
    > Six degrees connection two - LVM hooked up with one of the East German points racers (Carsten
    > Wolf?) there.

    Who is this guy?

    http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/Leontien-3.jpg

    B-