Looking for Presta / Shraeder valve adapter to 1/4 inch BSP parallel

Peter

Guest
I am looking for a small brass adapter to convert the female end of my
small electric air pump which has quarter inch BSP parallel
connections.

Are Presta and Shraeder threads known my any other engineering
descriptions as I can't find a suitable adapter in my normally
comprehensive trade supply catalogue under those names?

Peter wrote:
> I am looking for a small brass adapter to convert the female end of my
> small electric air pump which has quarter inch BSP parallel
> connections.
>
> Are Presta and Shraeder threads known my any other engineering
> descriptions as I can't find a suitable adapter in my normally
> comprehensive trade supply catalogue under those names?

probably, but it would be easier to just visit a bike shop and get
something like this:
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/tools/tire.html

Derek Hodges

>probably, but it would be easier to just visit a bike shop and get
>something like this:

I can't quite see what it is but it doesn't mention the 1/4 inch BSP
thread that I need to connect to my electric air compressor.