Looking for races in GA and FL

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Hamplax, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Hamplax

    Hamplax Guest

    Hi everyone,

    When: March 13th-20th Where:Savaanah, GA; Miami, FL; Tampa, FL

    I'm looking for information on road races in these locations for the dates dates above. I'm going on
    a road trip for my college spring break and I thought it would be fun to run some races along the
    way. If you know of any races please post!

    -PK

    Tags:

  2. Joe Positive

    Joe Positive Guest