Looking for riders!!!

G

Are there any Dutch, German, Belgium, Italian, French or British riders on these forums that may have taken part in the the Pijl of Limburgh and/or the Rog Toer in the south of Holland during June 1994. I was part of the South African invitation team that took part and I am looking for others that rode them tours. Are these tours still running or have they been changed. Is there information on them anywhere....

Guest said:
Are there any Dutch, German, Belgium, Italian, French or British riders on these forums that may have taken part in the the Pijl of Limburgh and/or the Rog Toer in the south of Holland during June 1994. I was part of the South African invitation team that took part and I am looking for others that rode them tours. Are these tours still running or have they been changed. Is there information on them anywhere....
I am not sure but i believe these races don`t exist anymore..

cyclingheroes said:
I am not sure but i believe these races don`t exist anymore..

Quite possible. I did at one stage get hold of someone who knew one of the orginisers but lost contact after I was retrenched from the job I was in at the time. With that I had lost his mail address. Not that I got much info from him either. More or less hoping to get info from riders that took part and what they have done since then.