Looking for riding companions

Old Wizard

Guest
I live in the in the foothills section of NC, about one-hour north of Charlotte. Looking for fellow
casual recumbent riders. I am 51 and ride occasionally but would enjoy riding more if there were
others to get out and about with. If anyone knows of a good bulletin board / e-mail / newsgroup that
I could check, I would appreciate those leads. Thanks.

Try: [email protected]. They have a web site where you can join, etc.

Steve

Old Wizard wrote:

[q1]>I live in the in the foothills section of NC, about one-hour north of Charlotte. Looking for fellow[/q1]
[q1]>casual recumbent riders. I am 51 and ride occasionally but would enjoy riding more if there were[/q1]
[q1]>others to get out and about with. If anyone knows of a good bulletin board / e-mail / newsgroup[/q1]
[q1]>that I could check, I would appreciate those leads. Thanks.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

--
Steve Fox McKinleyville, CA http://members.cox.net/steve.fox

Delete NOSPAM to reply

"Old Wizard" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[q1]> I live in the in the foothills section of NC, about one-hour north of[/q1]
Charlotte.

I did a Google search for "Charlotte NC bicycle clubs" and lots of listings. The third one had a
list of clubs alphabetically and under "R" was a recumbent group with two email addresses and
notation of a monthly ride. Going to this or rides that most clubs have on any given weekend may
generates some contacts. This should give you some approaches. The usenet group
"rec.bicycles.ride(s)" (not sure about the s) may be helpful but covers the entire world. Steve