Looking for Road partner!

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by guidebar, Sep 28, 2004.

1. guidebar

guidebar New Member

Anyone in the Burlington,Hamilton area? I am looking for a training partner to ride with on weekends.I hope that I am not alone.
    :)

Tags:

2. roadpro

roadpro New Member

Guidebar,

I live in Oakville and we do training rides on weekends in the North Burlington/Oakville area. Usually meet at Appleby and # 5 around 9:00 Saturaday and Sunday. Different levels of riders normally attend. Also, when the weather changes we might head to Kelso and Hilton Falls for some mountain bike riding.

RP

3. origanic

origanic New Member

Hey! I'm from Burlington Ontario too! Nice to meet you both. I'm looking specifically for some other women to ride with. I am used to riding with all men, which, heck, is not a bad thing ;) but you know, it's nice to have some variety. I usually ride all in the upper Northern Burlington/Oakville area, around Trumane, No.1 Sideroad etc, Britannia etc.

I am currently at Wilfrid Laurier University till April (just in time for riding season to start up again). Lemmie know if you'd like to meet sometime.
    Maybe hit me up on MSN: [email protected] or e-mail/PM me through cyclingforums.com