LOOKING FOR SCHWINN HOMEGROWN BIKE

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bj, May 30, 2003.

  1. Bj

    Bj Guest

    Does anyone know a dealer in North America ie: USA or Canada that has a New Schwinn Homegrown Bike
    or Frame for sale? I'm looking for a metallic painted frame in 17" or 18"

    Tags:

  2. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

  3. Bj

    Bj Guest

    Thanks but I saw the bike and the fact that he is new to ebay with no feedback is a problem. that's
    why I'm looking for a bike dealer.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3610614352&category=27947

    > -John Morgan

  4. Max

    Max Guest

    I can only offer a UK address..They arnt this years model, but they are well reduced.

    www.paulscycles.co.uk

    max

    "BJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks but I saw the bike and the fact that he is new to ebay with no feedback is a problem.
    > that's why I'm looking for a bike dealer.
    >
    > "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:RsWBa.55635$%[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "BJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Does anyone know a dealer in North America ie: USA or Canada that has
    > > New
    > > > Schwinn Homegrown Bike or Frame for sale? I'm looking for a metallic
    > > painted
    > > > frame in 17" or 18"
    > >
    > > Ask this guy how big it is and place a bid if it fits:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3610614352&category=27947

    > > -John Morgan

  5. MTBScottie

    MTBScottie Guest

    "BJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Does anyone know a dealer in North America ie: USA or Canada that has a New Schwinn Homegrown Bike
    > or Frame for sale? I'm looking for a metallic painted frame in 17" or 18"

    This shop near my home used to have two of them, give them a try.... JOHN ADAMS SCHWINN CYCLERY 2774
    WEST 12TH STREET ERIE, PA 16505 814 833-0430

  6. Jim Edgar

    Jim Edgar Guest

    BJ at [email protected] wrote on 5/30/03 9:09 PM:

    > Does anyone know a dealer in North America ie: USA or Canada that has a New Schwinn Homegrown Bike
    > or Frame for sale? I'm looking for a metallic painted frame in 17" or 18"

    Bass Boat Red - couple o' scratches, but no real use:

    http://www.craigslist.org/nby/bik/11816007.html