LOOKING FOR SCHWINN HOMEGROWN BIKE

Bj

Guest
Does anyone know a dealer in North America ie: USA or Canada that has a New Schwinn Homegrown Bike
or Frame for sale? I'm looking for a metallic painted frame in 17" or 18"

Thanks but I saw the bike and the fact that he is new to ebay with no feedback is a problem. that's
why I'm looking for a bike dealer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3610614352&category=27947

> -John Morgan

I can only offer a UK address..They arnt this years model, but they are well reduced.

www.paulscycles.co.uk

max

"BJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Thanks but I saw the bike and the fact that he is new to ebay with no feedback is a problem.
> that's why I'm looking for a bike dealer.
>
> "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:RsWBa.55635$%42.41688@fed1read06...
> >
> > "BJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Does anyone know a dealer in North America ie: USA or Canada that has
> > New
> > > Schwinn Homegrown Bike or Frame for sale? I'm looking for a metallic
> > painted
> > > frame in 17" or 18"
> >
> > Ask this guy how big it is and place a bid if it fits:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3610614352&category=27947

> > -John Morgan

"BJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone know a dealer in North America ie: USA or Canada that has a New Schwinn Homegrown Bike
> or Frame for sale? I'm looking for a metallic painted frame in 17" or 18"

This shop near my home used to have two of them, give them a try.... JOHN ADAMS SCHWINN CYCLERY 2774
WEST 12TH STREET ERIE, PA 16505 814 833-0430