looking for software polar 720i

Frank S

Guest
I purchase an unused 720i from a friend who unfortunately lost the
cd-rom - now on my second e-mail to Polar without response ~ and three
times being left on hold on the phone for 30 minutes each time without
response to my mmessages! and can't get any details on their website
to obtain a copy of the software?

Any suggestions on how to get a copy of the cd-rom or downlaod for the
files?

Any help is appreciated?

"Frank S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I purchase an unused 720i from a friend who unfortunately lost the
> cd-rom - now on my second e-mail to Polar without response ~ and three
> times being left on hold on the phone for 30 minutes each time without
> response to my mmessages! and can't get any details on their website
> to obtain a copy of the software?
>
> Any suggestions on how to get a copy of the cd-rom or downlaod for the
> files?
>
> Any help is appreciated?

Is the software the same that ships with the 520? If yes, I have an used
copy that I would gladly send you.

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:15:45 -0700, RWM <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Frank S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I purchase an unused 720i from a friend who unfortunately lost the
>> cd-rom - now on my second e-mail to Polar without response ~ and three
>> times being left on hold on the phone for 30 minutes each time without
>> response to my mmessages! and can't get any details on their website
>> to obtain a copy of the software?
>>
>> Any suggestions on how to get a copy of the cd-rom or downlaod for the
>> files?
>>
>> Any help is appreciated?

> Is the software the same that ships with the 520? If yes, I have an used
> copy that I would gladly send you.

Was just browsing my S725 CD-ROM (I have never loaded the software on my
PC, as I have yet to purchase the infra-red device). The CD-ROM contains
"Polar Precision Performance 4 SW". The contents of the CD-ROM are about
30MB (once you discount all the Acrobat installer stuff). If you like
I'll zip it up and put it on my web site.

The S520 software may be the same, but I believe that the upload
technology is different (S720 is infra-red; I believe that the S520 is
SonicLink).

Let me know. Thanks.

Glm

Glm <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:15:45 -0700, RWM <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > "Frank S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> I purchase an unused 720i from a friend who unfortunately lost the
> >> cd-rom - now on my second e-mail to Polar without response ~ and three
> >> times being left on hold on the phone for 30 minutes each time without
> >> response to my mmessages! and can't get any details on their website
> >> to obtain a copy of the software?
> >>
> >> Any suggestions on how to get a copy of the cd-rom or downlaod for the
> >> files?
> >>
> >> Any help is appreciated?

> > Is the software the same that ships with the 520? If yes, I have an used
> > copy that I would gladly send you.
> >

> Was just browsing my S725 CD-ROM (I have never loaded the software on my
> PC, as I have yet to purchase the infra-red device). The CD-ROM contains
> "Polar Precision Performance 4 SW". The contents of the CD-ROM are about
> 30MB (once you discount all the Acrobat installer stuff). If you like
> I'll zip it up and put it on my web site.
>
> The S520 software may be the same, but I believe that the upload
> technology is different (S720 is infra-red; I believe that the S520 is
> SonicLink).
>
> Let me know. Thanks.
>

> Glm

GLM - that would be fantastic! send me an e-mail when its up? Frank
(sending this note form my home account so send an e-mail to
[email protected] or post a note here and I'll check in a day or
so - again thanks very much for your assistance

"Frank Smejkal" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Glm <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:15:45 -0700, RWM <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> > > "Frank S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

three

without

the

> > > Is the software the same that ships with the 520? If yes, I have an

used
> > > copy that I would gladly send you.
> > >

> > Was just browsing my S725 CD-ROM (I have never loaded the software on my
> > PC, as I have yet to purchase the infra-red device). The CD-ROM

contains
> > "Polar Precision Performance 4 SW". The contents of the CD-ROM are

about
> > 30MB (once you discount all the Acrobat installer stuff). If you like
> > I'll zip it up and put it on my web site.
> >
> > The S520 software may be the same, but I believe that the upload
> > technology is different (S720 is infra-red; I believe that the S520 is
> > SonicLink).
> >
> > Let me know. Thanks.
> >

> > Glm

> GLM - that would be fantastic! send me an e-mail when its up? Frank
> (sending this note form my home account so send an e-mail to
> [email protected] or post a note here and I'll check in a day or
> so - again thanks very much for your assistance

If you need SW for the 720i, I have the disk that came with mine. Happy to
share it with you.

Lee
lee@wheelman_SHOES.com
(remove _SHOES to reply)

On 22 Aug 2004 11:40:10 -0700, Frank Smejkal <[email protected]> wrote:

> GLM - that would be fantastic! send me an e-mail when its up? Frank
> (sending this note form my home account so send an e-mail to
> [email protected] or post a note here and I'll check in a day or
> so - again thanks very much for your assistance

Sent you an e-mail to the address above, Frank. Apologies if you were
waiting, but the NNTP server only just updated r.b.tech after a couple of
days of being dormant; no idea why. Let me know if there is anything else
I can do.

Much appreciated.

Glm