Looking for specific stuff

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Dolan Halbrook, Apr 10, 2003.

  1. Hi all,

    I've been looking for some very specific parts and have a hard time finding them. Any leads would be
    most appreciated.

    1) Cinelli 1" quill stem adaptor (to use an ahead stem with a 1" threaded fork). I've found only two
    places that carry this -- Excel (out of stock, unknown avail.) and a place called
    "bikepartsusa.com". I was wondering, before I place the order, does anyone know of any SF bay
    area store that might carry this?

    2) FSA Gossamer triple crank. Does anyone know any store or mail order place that stocks this
    (either ISIS or Octalink)?

    Please email me at dhalbrook (at) hotmail (dot) com if you have any leads.

    Thanks much, Dolan

    Tags:

  2. Jim Beam

    Jim Beam Guest

    try: biketoolsetc.com for the crank. thay stock a lot of f.s.a. stuff.