Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Looking for tall road bike

Started by cycleguy · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,578 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
23 July 2004
Last activity
9 August 2004
Original author
cycleguy
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,578
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone have a nice road bike with 61-64cm frame to fit a taller rider for sale? I'm looking to replace my MTB with a road-going model, but at 6'4", my choices are somewhat limited.

  2. I have a friend that knows of some FUJI Professionals that are 61cm. I haven't talked to him in a while though. Would you like me to find out?

    Jeff

    [email hidden]

    cycleguy said:

    Anyone have a nice road bike with 61-64cm frame to fit a taller rider for sale? I'm looking to replace my MTB with a road-going model, but at 6'4", my choices are somewhat limited.

  3. Jeffonyourleft said:

    I have a friend that knows of some FUJI Professionals that are 61cm. I haven't talked to him in a while though. Would you like me to find out?

    Jeff

    [email hidden]


    Thanks, Jeff...I appreciate the offer. I discovered a friend of a friend who has a 63cm Cannondale for sale. It looks great and fits me perfectly. I expect to buy it tomorrow night.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.