Looking for the IRD of Ambrosio Focus rim

BeeCharmer

Guest
I'm building a set of wheels for my wife's new bike and found a
beautiful deal on the Ambrosio Focus rims. Can't find any information
on the inner rim diameter of these hoops, though? I emailed the
company, but anyone here have the info?

Thanks,

chris

BeeCharmer wrote:
> I'm building a set of wheels for my wife's new bike and found a
> beautiful deal on the Ambrosio Focus rims. Can't find any information
> on the inner rim diameter of these hoops, though? I emailed the
> company, but anyone here have the info?
>
> Thanks,
>
> chris

It may be in the Wheelsmith spoc calc book(my is at work), but failing
that, does a LBS have this system, along with the rods to measure ERD?

You can call Jim at the shop today and ask, mention that i said to, or
call me on Monday.

Vecchio's
303-440-3535

Thanks for the fast reply. I found a mention of the 'grund' for the
Focus is 593. I'll give your shop a call to see if you folks can
confirm. My lbs is clueless about this one.

chris