Looking for Torelli Master Rims

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Donald Gillies, Jul 26, 2004.

  1. I'm looking for Torelli Master (like Mavic MA2) rims. I've been
    having some trouble finding these rims in the USA. Are they out of
    production now ?? If you stock these rims in your shop, and are
    willing to do mail order, please respond off-list. Thank you,

    - Don Gillies
    San Diego, CA

    Tags:

  2. Todd Kuzma

    Todd Kuzma Guest

    in article [email protected], Donald Gillies at

    > I'm looking for Torelli Master (like Mavic MA2) rims. I've been
    > having some trouble finding these rims in the USA. Are they out of
    > production now ?? If you stock these rims in your shop, and are
    > willing to do mail order, please respond off-list. Thank you,

    Don,

    We have them in stock. We received some just recently from Torelli. So, I
    think that they are still available. If you are interested in getting some
    from us, give us a call at 815-223-1776.

    Todd Kuzma
    Heron Bicycles
    Tullio's Big Dog Cyclery
    LaSalle, IL
    http://www.heronbicycles.com/
    http://www.tullios.com/

  3. Donald-<< I'm looking for Torelli Master (like Mavic MA2) rims. I've been
    having some trouble finding these rims in the USA. >><BR><BR>

    Many ads for Torelli in mags lists Torelli dealers by state. Ask any of
    them...like us as well.

    Call us-we ship worldwide.

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria