Looking for Torelli Master Rims

Donald Gillies

Guest
I'm looking for Torelli Master (like Mavic MA2) rims. I've been
having some trouble finding these rims in the USA. Are they out of
production now ?? If you stock these rims in your shop, and are
willing to do mail order, please respond off-list. Thank you,

- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA

in article [email protected], Donald Gillies at

> I'm looking for Torelli Master (like Mavic MA2) rims. I've been
> having some trouble finding these rims in the USA. Are they out of
> production now ?? If you stock these rims in your shop, and are
> willing to do mail order, please respond off-list. Thank you,

Don,

We have them in stock. We received some just recently from Torelli. So, I
think that they are still available. If you are interested in getting some
from us, give us a call at 815-223-1776.

Todd Kuzma
Heron Bicycles
Tullio's Big Dog Cyclery
LaSalle, IL
http://www.heronbicycles.com/
http://www.tullios.com/

Donald-<< I'm looking for Torelli Master (like Mavic MA2) rims. I've been
having some trouble finding these rims in the USA. >><BR><BR>

Many ads for Torelli in mags lists Torelli dealers by state. Ask any of
them...like us as well.

Call us-we ship worldwide.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria