looking for Tour of California info in Sonoma County?

Chris

Guest
Hi all,

It has been 10+years since I've posted on this list...so please be
kind if I screw up :)

I just wanted to put some information out to folks who may be looking
for local information on Sonoma County as they plan their trip to
watch/participate in the Tour of California in 2008.

I'm with the local bicycle coalition and we have a pretty good website
with rides, suggestions and a great map you can purchase.... www.bikesonoma.org

Best to ya,

Christine Culver
Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition

Dear Christine:

Your website is "pretty good." Will the local bicycle coalition be having
another Velopalooza anytime soon? Are helmets required? And what's up with
those grocery eating drivers in Sonoma? I was saddened and horrorified to
read the story about Ross Dillon in the January/February 2008 Bicycling
magazine. Sonoma County needs a "make the roads bicycle friendly"
coalition. Does your marketing plan include making cold call to the
Sebastiani family? They're making so much money it's not even funny. Do
you shave your legs? If yes, how far up? What impact has the Bicycling
magazine article had on the local scene? I hope it raises awareness and
causes change for the better.

Best right back at ya, etc.
HC

> Hi all,
>
> It has been 10+years since I've posted on this list...so please be
> kind if I screw up :)
>
> I just wanted to put some information out to folks who may be looking
> for local information on Sonoma County as they plan their trip to
> watch/participate in the Tour of California in 2008.
>
> I'm with the local bicycle coalition and we have a pretty good website
> with rides, suggestions and a great map you can purchase....
> www.bikesonoma.org
>
> Best to ya,
>
> Christine Culver
> Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition

> Hi all,
>
> It has been 10+years since I've posted on this list...so please be
> kind if I screw up :)
>
> I just wanted to put some information out to folks who may be looking
> for local information on Sonoma County as they plan their trip to
> watch/participate in the Tour of California in 2008.
>
> I'm with the local bicycle coalition and we have a pretty good website
> with rides, suggestions and a great map you can purchase....
> www.bikesonoma.org

Don't pay any attention to the loudmouths here Chris. That's good
information for those who are actually interested in the Tour of California.