Looking for Trek R200 Rack

Markyt

Guest
I just took ownership of a Trek R200. I have seen many of these with rear
racks and would to get one for my bike. I think Trek made these racks
themselves and as far as I can tell they have liquidated all of these bike
and the parts for them. Does anyone out here know of a place where I could
purchase one of these racks? They have an unusual mount that is quite
unlike most other racks that I have seen.

Thanks....mark

Try posting the same inquiry to ihpv newsgroup or to the bentrideronline
forum. Also, you should call Valley Bikes, Poweron cycling, etc. Valley
bikes blew out a lot of treks at $500 each when Trek discontinued them.

"Markyt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I just took ownership of a Trek R200. I have seen many of these with rear
>racks and would to get one for my bike. I think Trek made these racks
>themselves and as far as I can tell they have liquidated all of these bike
>and the parts for them. Does anyone out here know of a place where I could
>purchase one of these racks? They have an unusual mount that is quite
>unlike most other racks that I have seen.
>
> Thanks....mark

We have over 50 of the original TREK R-200 recumbent racks fr sale at $39.95.

Bicycle Man llc
Alfred Station NY 14803
Recumbents from 17 brands, 100 in stock
607-587-8835