Looking for Trek

Robert A. Cibiras

Guest
I am looking for an 04 Trek 4300, 19.5, men's
frame, in LAVA BLACK/MATTE BLACK.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Robert

Robert says:

>I am looking for an 04 Trek 4300, 19.5, men's
>frame, in LAVA BLACK/MATTE BLACK.

<tongue firmly in cheek>
Tried a Trek dealer? ;-)
</tongue-in-cheek>

Steve "slow day..."

about 40 of them. It seems that since this is now
"last year's model", they are in short supply, and
the 05's are available in different color schemes.
The teenager however, is only interested in black.

Thanks for the idea anyway.

"Robert A. Cibiras" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> about 40 of them. It seems that since this is now
> "last year's model", they are in short supply, and
> the 05's are available in different color schemes.
> The teenager however, is only interested in black.
>
> Thanks for the idea anyway.

There's a black frame in the 4500 range for 05

"Robert A. Cibiras" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> about 40 of them. It seems that since this is now "last year's model",
> they are in short supply, and the 05's are available in different color
> schemes. The teenager however, is only interested in black.

An '05, and a can of spray paint?

Pete