Looking For Trike Designer

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Captain, Apr 18, 2006.

  1. Captain

    Captain Guest

    I am working on a production model tadpole trike for baby boomers.
    Looking for someone who can make CAD plans for manufacture. Does anyone
    know if this "DaVinci" is somewhere out there ? Here's a chance to be
    a part of recument history !
     
    Tags:


  2. JKimmel

    JKimmel Guest

    Captain wrote:
    > I am working on a production model tadpole trike for baby boomers.
    > Looking for someone who can make CAD plans for manufacture. Does anyone
    > know if this "DaVinci" is somewhere out there ? Here's a chance to be
    > a part of recument history !
    >

    Were you planning on paying for this service?

    --
    J Kimmel
    [email protected]
    www.metalinnovations.com

    "Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
    their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.
     
  3. Captain

    Captain Guest

    Were you planning on paying for this service?

    Of course.....there is nothing for free in this world, except advice :)
     
  4. John Kimmel

    John Kimmel Guest

    Captain wrote:
    > Were you planning on paying for this service?
    >
    > Of course.....there is nothing for free in this world, except advice :)
    >

    In that case, post your request on comp.cad.solidworks.

    --
    John Kimmel
    [email protected]

    GET YER STINKING PAWS OFF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!
     
  5. gotbent

    gotbent Guest

    John Kimmel wrote:
    > Captain wrote:
    > > Were you planning on paying for this service?
    > >
    > > Of course.....there is nothing for free in this world, except advice :)
    > >

    > In that case, post your request on comp.cad.solidworks.
    >
    > --
    > John Kimmel
    > [email protected]
    >
    > GET YER STINKING PAWS OFF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!


    You could also post a help wanted to www.kubotekusa.com A skilled
    keycreator user should be able to handle this kind of a job in solids
    modeling.
     
  6. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

  7. Captain

    Captain Guest

    Thanks to Jeff & John for their input. I was aware of most of the
    tips, but other's were good too.
    I will post more as things develop and ask for suggestions for
    "features" that folks would like to
    have on a tadpole if they were ordering it custom just for them. Thanks
    again guys !
     
Loading...
Loading...